after upgrade

Hi
I've installed minimal, base potato system and next I've upgraded to
woody and
during this process I've got messages: (in cleanup) Can't call method
"DESTROY" ...
/DebConf/Question.pm line 151 ... i.e. for package adduser, fbset
I tried install packages all together (dist-upgrade) and by hand one by
one and still those warnings
And also when I try to run vi (elvis-tiny) I've got messages like: Too
many symbolic links ???

ps Also I've tried install woody directly by network so I downloaded
files rescue, root and drivers
and during installation I choosed my network card driver (success) but
it couldn't find dhcp server - the potato
release has no problem.

Any ideas how I can install woody ?

Arek