Re: amd problem

>> Georg Demme <gdemme@graphics.cs.uni-sb.de> writes:

 > I just upgraded my system (last update approx. 1 month ago). No I am
 > having problems with the automounter (am-utils). Other hosts cannot
 > mount directories from the updated host anymore. It always says
 > "Input/output error" and the daemon.log contains the following lines:

 Are the clients running Linux, too?  Have you tried recompiling
 am-utils on the upgraded machine?  I saw a problem like this once and
 it had something to do with incompatible changes in libc6.

--
Marcelo             | "Nac mac Feegle wha hae!"
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- (Terry Pratchett, Carpe Jugulum)