amd problem

Hi,

I just upgraded my system (last update approx. 1 month ago). No I am
having problems with the automounter (am-utils). Other hosts cannot
mount directories from the updated host anymore. It always says
"Input/output error" and the daemon.log contains the following lines:

> Sep  5 22:13:55 graphics amd[2454]: host_fmount rpc failed: RPC: Program/version mismatch
> Sep  5 22:13:55 graphics amd[2437]: /net/pixel: mount (amfs_auto_cont): Input/output error

I have to note, that I use the same version of am-utils on both hosts:
6.0.6.
Despite of that I can mount the remote filesystem manually and that
works fine.

Does anyone habe any suggestions what the problem might be?

Thank you in advance
  Georg Demme
sent by gdemme@cs.uni-sb.de                    - Georg Demme -
http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/~gdemme/