new here

I just read the call for help and here I am. I have been using linux for
already 5-6 years and started using debian few weeks ago. AMAZING!

So that's why, after some years around redhat and mandrake I want to
colaborate with the testing of woody.

I am going to use a testing system to update from potato. I think it
would be _really_ nice to have a "upgrade/install report" form, so i can
"check" the boxes that I have been using to install/upgrade. Like:

You used for starting the system:
[ ] install.img
[ ] root.img
[ ] pcmcia.img

You installed from:
[ ] ftp
[ ] cdrom
[ ] other: (                )

so we can follow the install/upgrade procedure and reproduce it to check
bugs.

is there anything like this?

Well... Now I just need a small help to tell me how to start the wholw
testing procedure and how to do it and what to report if I find a bug.

BRs,

J:esse

--

Jesus Climent | Helsinki, Finland