Re: procmailproblems

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Mithrandir wrote:

> I have some problems with procmail, it will not deliver the mail as wanted,
> does anyone can help please?? as attachment there is my .procmailrc.
> The user doesn't get any mails anymore :((
> The procmail is installed with sendmail and called through the .forward with
> "|exec /usr/bin/procmail" the basesystem is debian woody
>
> Greetings and many thanks

You have things like this:

:0 H:
* ^From .*debian-(user|project)=.*@lists.debian.org
debian-user

It was announced (perhaps not so widely) that the initial "From "
header in debian lists are subject to change, so you should not rely
on them.

Please use the Resent-Sender: field, as avised in procmail's QuickStart,
or any of the other X-fields for filtering.

Thanks.