Re: Stable Readiness of Potato GNOME (?)

Jim,

I am a similar user as you describe yourself. I got GNOME running, but never
in a way, that I would have said that is good enough for the users to be the
default (problems, like some exit buttons shut only GNMOE, but not the WM
down...). Although I have to admit, that I never tried for a day or so to
solve this problem as good as possible. I had the impression, that the Debian
GNMOE integration is simply not yet ready for me.

Thus I give the users (via wdm) no the choice between

windowmaker
KDE
fvwm

(maybe also icewm).