Beer TUX

I wanted to install potato on a computer with an SGI 1600SW digital flat panel
connected to a Number Nine Revolution IV 32MB graphics adapter.

Shortly after booting the system, it looses the connection to the monitor
(rescue-compact of<URL:http://master.debian.org/~karlheg/Packages/boot-floppies
/current/> ).

I think the beer TUX which appears shortly after booting is responsible for
this.

With the normal rescue disk, it worked (there is no beer TUX).

So I suggest to remove the beer TUX from compact althogh it is nice (given,
that it makes sense, that it is reponsible for the trouble).

Thanks.

--Rainer.