Re: Debian Potato testing

On 26 Jan 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Brandon Mitchell <bmitch@surfree.com> writes:
>
> > Hmm, that was badly worded.  I'm sure the images are bootable, but that
> > would be the kind of error we would want to fix before sending out more
> > cd's, despite the fact that potato is frozen.  I'd at least like to see
> > 2.2.5 boot-floppies make it on the cd (since I have run into problems with
> > 2.2.4).  I'd like to see Adam's blessing before the next set goes out.
>
> My blessing what?

Saying the boot floppies are good enough to burn a set of beta cd's for
testers.  If there are known major problems with the boot floppies, then
we probably shouldn't send out a set of cd's and ask testers to try out
the install process.

Brandon

    Brandon Mitchell  *  http://public.surfree.com/bmitch
  bmitch@surfree.com  *  ICQ: 30631197