Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:28:55 -0500 (EST)
From: paulwade@greenbush.com
To: Brandon Mitchell <bmitch@surfree.com>
Subject: Customer potato report

This set used the 2.2.4 boot stuff and was gen'd from a Jan 12 mirror
copy. Probably you already know about this but passing it on just in case.
I can't hold back on generating potato images - most customers would
rather deal with these bugs in order to have it right away.

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +