Re: Unofficial Y2K update for slink.

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Vincent Renardias wrote:

> However, we may try to release a "slink-and-a-half" later featuring a more
> extensive update (At least: 2.2 based, XFree 3.3.5, October GNOME)

Ehh, could you specify "later" more precisely? Otherwise "later" = "potato"...

> 2/ non-i386 people to recompile for m68k, sparc, alpha.

Please this time MAKE SURE that ALL packages are okay before officially
releasing r4. I hope you remember that there were no 2.1r3 alpha, sparc and
m68k CDs due to dependency problems. I don't even know if this is solved
already.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer