Re: Unofficial Y2K update for slink.

Vincent Renardias scripsit:
[..]
|> I'm confused -- does this solution obviate the "slink-and-a-half"?

|"slink-and-a-half" would require more work (kernel-2.2 based, etc...)
|2.1r4 will just be a standard stable update that also include a few y2k
|fixes.

Excuse my ignorance but isn't stable + proposed-updates Y2K compliant?
According to the pretty pages on Y2K on www.debian.org I have no
packages of dubious status except CVS (and I can live with that).
Incidentally, having seen the RedHat Y2K effort I am particularly
pleased to be able to say that the Debian ones are much more
informative (and, in my opinion, honest).

Arrigo