how do we test 'frozen' ?

Hello everyone. I have been a debian user since mid-august, so this will be
my first freeze cycle. I have read the email describing it a bit that was
listed in the Debian Weekly News, but I am not sure what *I* as a user am
supposed to do to help things go.

Some specific questions -- what should I change my /etc/apt/sources.list to
so that I make sure I have frozen only on my computer? Is there an easy way
to see what I have installed on my system that does *not* come with frozen?
(eg, new packages, other packages, locally installed things such as CUPS?)

I don't recall seeing an easy way to find all the bugs that I have submitted
to BTS -- I imagine if I were to close/merge some of my bugs, someone would
appreciate it, if they are nice and non-reproducible. How can I see the bugs
that I have submitted to BTS?

Thanks :)

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!