RE: New boot floppies for potato!

I hope this wasn't brought up yet (sorry if it was, I haven't been keeping
up to date lately with the list...)

Would it be possible to update the networking part of the setup a bit?  It
would be nice if before asking for you password, if you can have the option
of using dhcp instead (and thus bypassing all the prompts that ask for
ip/gateway/etc..)... I know this means that dhcpcd would have to be included
in base... (it would also be nice to have it work with the pcmcia
network.opts file, and have it add the DHCP=Y line .. )

I know one can just install with whatever for ips, and then install dhcp
later and reconfig pcmcia or what-have-you, but it would be nice to have
that support there before the rest of the install happens...  (I know the
pcmcia .deb has a configure script that does that, but again .. having it
before the package install starts would be nice .. for instance, for those
of us that like to install off a local mirror rather than cd ... )

Good idea?  lowsy idea ?  (or is this already implemented, and I missed
something?)

-Terry