Re: xemacs21 broken?

> I recently installed fresh copy of potato distribution and try to install
> xemacs21. There were no previously installed any version of [ x]emacs
> The package was xemacs21-nomule_21.1.2-1.deb.

I also observed this problem, but I haven't had a chance to investigate it
further.

> I hope this is the right place to report a bug

No, it's not.  You can discuss bugs here, but such discussions are not
bug reports.  To file a bug report, follow the instructions at:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Or "apt-get install bug" and use the bug script to help you generate an
official bug report.  "man bug" for details.

Eric