xemacs21 broken?

Hi

I recently installed fresh copy of potato distribution and try to install
xemacs21. There were no previously installed any version of [ x]emacs
The package was xemacs21-nomule_21.1.2-1.deb. Here is what dpkg --configure say:

renata:/tmp/1# dpkg --configure xemacs21-nomule
Setting up xemacs21-nomule (21.1.2-1) ...
Checking available versions of xemacs21, updating links in /etc/alternatives ...(You may modify the symlinks there yourself if desired - see `man ln'.)
Leaving xemacs21 (/usr/bin/xemacs21) pointing to /usr/bin/xemacs-21.1-p2-nomule.emacs-install xemacs21
install/gettext: Byte-compiling for xemacs21

WARNING:
Couldn't find an obvious default for the root of the
XEmacs hierarchy.
WARNING:
Couldn't find obvious defaults for:
doc-directory
data-directory
exec-directory
Perhaps some directories don't exist, or the XEmacs executable,
/usr/bin/xemacs21
is in a strange place?
xemacs exiting.Cannot open load file: /home/dres/project/debian/xemacs21/xemacs-21.1.2/lisp/auto-autoloads
emacs-install: /usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/gettext xemacs21 failed
at /usr/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-install line 28.
dpkg: error processing xemacs21-nomule (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 29
 xemacs21-nomule

I unpack control scripts and everything looks ok. I tries to track the problem
and it dies when runs /usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/gettext xemacs21
After greping /etc dir (grep -r "/home/dres/project/debian" /etc/*) I got match
at /etc/alternatives/xemacs21. It seams that the package maintainer leave his
test paths somewhere in source code.

I hope this is the right place to report a bug

	Igor Krpanic