Seti, A worthy package needing a developer

Bonjour a tous,

esoR ocsirF writes:
 > This might be a little off topic but I noticed that the seti program has
 > released version 1.1 of its distributed search program. I was hoping that
 > someone with a little more knowledge in developement would adopt this and
 > package it. It should be a simple package to put together.

If noone else claims it, I'd like to have a go at it.  I might even
manage to restore it's screensaver capability (should be possible
using xscreensaver).

I am not yet a Debian developper but I believe I fit the required
profile.  I'll get started right away on the admission procedures.

( now, where do I find a scanner? )

--
   Philippe Hébrais              email: hebrais@QuasiVirtual.dhis.org
Cyberpro Technologies Inc.       voice: (514)844-9944

Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is
supposed to be doing at the moment.
                -- Robert Benchley