Re: Debian Rescue Floppy / Adaptec bug redux

On Tue, May 11, 1999 at 10:19:36AM +0200, Karl B. Hammar wrote:

> 1, buggy adapted driver, update to aic5.1.15

someone already tested the rescue floppy I made.  It fixes nothing. :(

> 2, conflict between adapted driver/card and WD-7000 SCSI driver/card
> 3, BIOS problem

sounds more likely because there are reports it works fine on some machines.

> if 2, try with disk without WD-7000 driver

anyone wants to try this?  what if this solves the problem? how important
is the wd7000 driver?

> if 3, how do we test that?

change the BIOS? (half joking)

					Marcelo