Re: Debian Rescue Floppy / Adaptec bug redux

The problem isn't with the Adaptec, it's the Adaptec on certain motherboards.
I'd be happy to test new patches on the more problematic boards I've
experienced, I just don't have the time these days to develop the changes
myself.  I also think that perhaps it's time to experiment with the 2.2 kernels.
I know this makes for a larger image for the floppy, but it may solve all the
problems we have been seeing.

							Dave Bristel
							targon@targonia.com