Re: consensus on stuff left to be fixed in slink

According to:
http://www.linuxhq.com/lnxlists/linux-scsi/ls_9904_02/msg00001.html

Michael Nelson wrote:

> ->
> -> The update can be found at ftp.redhat.com:/aic/5.1.14 and there are
> -> patches against a clean 2.0.36 or a clean 2.2.5 kernel.
>
> 't'aint there, as of a couple minutes ago.  The newest there is 5.1.13

I uploaded the original files after midnight local time which means that
they didn't get mirrored until midnight last night.  Sorry about that,
they should be there now.

--
  Doug Ledford   <dledford@redhat.com>
   Opinions expressed are my own, but

I have not yet been able to get hold of that patch.
I believe SuSE has a similar (if not same patch) in their 2.0.36.
Sorry, I do not have equipment to test the patch.

Cheers,
/Karl

Karl Hammar		Aspö Data		karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340		0173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar	070 511 97 84		Professionella Linuxlösningar
Sweden