Re: consensus on stuff left to be fixed in slink

> I have put up a page at
> <URL:http://www.debian.org/~aph/slink-bugs.html>.  Included below is
> an ASCII version.  Please comment and NMU fixes, even, to stable.
> I will try to keep this page up-to-date.
>
> I shall probably post this to debian-devel over the weekend to try to
> get others to help with the research and NMUs.
>
> --
> .....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>
>

>                          Bugs To Try to Fix For Slink
>
>    I personally think the following bugs are important enough to be fixed
>    in slink. Commentary, dispute, or suggestions should be sent to
>    [1]<debian-testing@lists.debian.org>.
>      *
>
>   lsof (no bug)
>        For the i386 architecture, at least, the version of lsof shipped
>        with slink doesn't match the default kernel, 2.0.36.

My fault for not noticing that slink went to 2.0.36 late in the game.
I can do an upload tonight.  (Would these uploads ten go to
"proposed-updates"?)

Jim

--
Jim Mintha                                       Email: jim@ic.uva.nl
System Administrator                              Work: +31 20 525-4919