Re: Final test build of XFree86 for slink -- PLEASE TEST

    Ben> When upgrading from 3.3.2.3a-1 to 3.3.2.3a-10, I got a
    Ben> *whole* lot of warnings from dpkg that it was overwriting
    Ben> lots of locales files because --force-overwrite was
    Ben> enabled. I believe this was when xbase was being upgraded,
    Ben> but the warnings flashed by incredibly quickly.

    Branden> This is fixed in -11, which is building now.

    Branden> xlib6g needed to replace: xbase (<< 3.3.2.3a-2)

Great. The only other minor comment was when I upgraded, xdm *wasn't*
stopped (contrary to all the other complaints I've heard about the
upgrade ;) but instead it *couldn't* be stopped from /etc/init.d/xdm
stop after the upgrade, because, I guess, of pid files changing
places.

In any case, I had to manually kill the old xdm process, then the new
/etc/init.d/xdm start worked fine.

--
Brought to you by the letters X and P and the number 18.
"Ha ha! I have evaded you with the aid of these pasty white mints!"