Re: Final test build of XFree86 for slink -- PLEASE TEST

When upgrading from 3.3.2.3a-1 to 3.3.2.3a-10, I got a *whole* lot of
warnings from dpkg that it was overwriting lots of locales files
because --force-overwrite was enabled. I believe this was when xbase
was being upgraded, but the warnings flashed by incredibly quickly.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters T and S and the number 3.
"HEYYYYY YOOOOOUUUU GUUUUYYYYYYYYYS!"