Re: 2.1.6 install OK except for X

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Feb 1999 21:36:44 +0000, Ian Redfern <redferni@logica.com> said:
> > Toshiba Satellite Pro 430CDT, 32MB RAM, installed from
> > {resc,drv}1440.bin floppies 2.1.6, base over NFS (over Xircom PCMCIA
> > Ethernet), rest (std_workstation) over FTP via apt.
>
> Tecra or non-tecra?

Satellite Pro, not Tecra.

> > It installed very easily and with no real problems. The following
> > are minor issues:

[...]

> Did you submit bugs for the rest?

No. I think some of them have been fixed in the 3.3.2.3a-9 X release that
came out just after I did the install. I'll have another go over the
weekend and submit bug reports for any that are left over - I don't want
to send people on wild bug chases.

Thanks,
Ian Redfern.