Re: slink_cd 1.03

I tried to burn alpha and i386 cds on my alpha system with a pretty
complete mirror. Most went well, some packages where broken and gave
md5sum errors, so i have to reget those.

Then the script tried to generate packages files and thats where it
stoped. It couldn't find the indices files for non-us and barft that
/foo wasn't there.

My mirror is from
"ftp://linux.mathematik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/distributions/..."; and
contains hamm, slink, potato, m68k, alpha, i386, main, contrib,
non-free and non-us. All directories and links should be identical to
the once there, which I believe to be the normal setup.

Maybe the script could be adapted to that setup unless its unusual.

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin