Re: Debian v2.1 ("Slink") Deep Freeze

On Tue, Jan 19, 1999 at 02:54:58PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> > dpkg-dev          25537  dpkg-dev: dpkg-genchanges does not allow "-" in the architecture

This is important for the Hurd only, and should be in Wicherts exception
list. It is irrelevant for the slink release. Worst case would be that I
fix it in a NMU for _unstable_ when I incorporate dpkg-architecture into
dpkg-dev (assuming my policy proposal get's accepted), which does not happen
in January.

This should not hold up the release in any way, although it is very easy to
fix.

Marcus