Re: Debian v2.1 ("Slink") Deep Freeze

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> > xbase             30852  X packages do not upgrade automatically due to name change.
> > xdm               29360  xdm: Stopped X without warning/asking
> > xlib6             31610  xlib6: requires gcc but declares no dependency (dpkg --print-gnu-build-architecture?)
> > xserver-common    29166  xserver-common: should depend or at least recommend properly ver'd xlib6g
>
> Branden has a release candidate for X ready somewhere, and I urge
> everyone to test that!

The site is:
http://master.debian.org/~branden/xfree86/
or in apt:
deb http://master.debian.org/%7Ebranden xfree86/

These are considered experimental, but I'm sure he welcomes all testers.

HTH,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
| The above is a completely random sequence of bits, any relation to |
|               an actual message is purely accidental.              |