Re: Xfree86 3.3.3

>>>>> "inen" == inen  <Pasi> writes:

    inen> Hi! Is there 3.3.3 version of Xfree86 as .deb's ? I really
    inen> need it because gfx card of my friend isn't supported by
    inen> earlier versions (ATI AGP). I really don't want to start
    inen> converting .rpm's to .deb's.

Simply download your favorite binary server, stick it in
/usr/local/bin/ (let's pretend it's /usr/local/bin/XF86_SVGA) and edit
/etc/X11/Xserver -- just change the path of the server to
/usr/local/bin/XF86_SVGA and start X.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters J and U and the number 0.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams."