Re: Minimal slink install from 2.1.4 disks (cont.)

On Sat, 2 Jan 1999, Karl B. Hammar wrote:

> A new try with minimal slink install from 2.1.4 disks.
> I changed preparation (the non-US part) compared to prev. report.
> And I did som research regarding found errors.
>
> Now what should I do with this, wait for answers or file bug reports or
> what?

Hi Karl,

You should always file bug reports if possible.  We are fortunate that
Enrique follows this list and usually gets the boot floppy bugs via this
medium, but the bug tracking system is prefered.  Also, try to make sure
your bug has not already been reported (I rarely find new major bugs).

Thanks and keep up the good work,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |