Re: Bad Maintiner Addresses

Hi all,

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> writes:

>   Brian> andy.mortimer@poboxes.com
> Hm, maybe andy.mortimer@zetnet.co.uk wil work?

Thanks, Dirk. The poboxes address is still valid, and should (AFAIK)
still work; however, it has off days, and I guess the ping must have
hit one of those. :-( I will change the address on my packages as soon
as I've worked out how to upload a changed PGP key ...

Brian, is there any reason this couldn't go to -devel-announce, or
perhaps -private? I tend to only read -devel at intervals, and I can
quite easily miss things on here, wheras I make an effort to read the
lower-volume lists more regularly.

Thanks,

Andy