Re: Need help reproducing bug

On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 09:11:03PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:

> I am not using wmaker normally but I like it very much. I could try to
> reproduce this bug but I can not provide a computer with permanent internet
> connection. Of course I could try to fix it myself...

That'd be great. I don't need access to the machine. I just need information
about what prevents the upgrade from going on smoothly. You'll need to
install wmaker and wmaker-superfluous, and then try installing wmaker from
slink. You'll need a few extra libraries, but dependencies should be ok.

As I said, after the upgrade all the clip icons are lost, because something
changed between 0.14.1 and 0.20.2

				Marcelo