Re: what's up with xterm?

Hi

While I was typing away, Brandon's response came so my previous
post is late and largely irrelevant now. I appreciate Brandon's
decision, thank you

Alex

P.S. I'm afraid the difficulty of setting X is somewhat exaggerated.
I had to learn everything about it by myself and didn't find it
too complicated on a user level. There are many people who may be
"non-unix literate" as Brandon understands it, but who can still
read and think and know where Any Key is ;)