Re: Cross-platform testing?

Brandon Mitchell wrote:

> I think the official view is that we are happy to accept any information
> you can provide on the status of those ports.  As more people join the
> group that work with different ports, you may even be able to find some
> support or suggestions to any problems you report.  For any problems you
> are having with any port, you should generally use the other mailing lists
> for help in solving them.  This is just the place where you report your
> problems and successes so that we can have an idea of how close to release
> time we are.
>
> Thanks,
> Brandon

O.K.

It was my understanding that all of the other ports would be released at
the same time this time around, under the "Debian 2.1" name, which was
why I was asking about using this particular list for ports. It made
sense to me that there should be traffic regarding various other
architectures, but not seeing any made me wonder. All of the port
specific stuff must be going on in their respective lists, which must be
pretty messy...thank god I'm not the moderator. :)

- Jeremiah Merkl -->	http://home.uleth.ca/~merkjj
-   University of Lethbridge Student Computer Labs -->
-			http://home.uleth.ca/css/
-   U of L Faculty of Education Tech Support -->
-			http://www.edu.uleth.ca/center