Re: Recompilation to remove dependency on libc6 2.0.7u (Was: Status of Slink (fwd)

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Raul Miller wrote:

> Have the maintainers of all these packages been personally notified of what
> they need to recompile?

Not that I know of.  Anyone feel like making a script that takes each of
these packages and fires off an email to <pkgname>@packages.debian.org?
It shouldn't be too hard.  Getting the contents of the email correct is
the hard part, what exactly do they need to upload a correct package?

Thanks,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |