Re: Status of Slink

On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 15:42:20 -0500, Brandon Mitchell wrote:
> That C++ linker error that generated all the traffic a few weeks back:
>   Have all the packages been fixed/recompiled yet?

The only packages that needed to be recompiled were libstdc++2.[89] (and one
of the guile libs). Furthermore, libc6 needed Conflicts: for the versions
that were compiled with a broken libc6.

All that has been done. Current frozen does _not_ suffer from the
__register_frame_info problem in any way anymore, to the best of my
knowledge.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go