Re: consensus on stuff left to be fixed in slink

On 9 Apr 1999, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I'm hoping to build consensus and motivate people to try to fix some
> of the bugs in slink which, I believe, seriously impact the quality of
> slink.
>
> <URL:http://www.debian.org/~aph/slink-bugs.html>.

Well, if you are looking for my thoughts, everything on the list looks
fine.  I'm glad to see testing on other archs going on.  My system hasn't
had any problems since the upgrade and I think it's about time for a
reboot after over a month of uptime (last reboot was for a cool lightning
storm, even though I have a ups).

Thanks Adam,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell  bmitch@atdot.org  http://bmitch.dhis.org/  ICQ 30631197 |
| Throughout history, UNIX systems have regularly been broken into, beaten, |
| brutalized, corrupted, commandeered, compromised, and illegally fscked.   |
|                                    -- UNIX System Administration Handbook |