Pre-miniDebConf pizza

For those arriving early.

èas the venue doesn't open for us before 14:30; for those who can, let's meet
at

	La Grange Da Antonio
	Yverdon-les-Bains
	https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/292179183

	at 12:00 (my train arrives at 12:00 sharp, that's fine).

… for a pre-miniDebConf pizza.

It's really close to the station, so we'd have a good hour for a nice lunch
before heading to the Bus and then to Vaumarcus.

Please confirm your presence with a small terse private mail to me until 10:30
tomorrow and I'll make a reservation.

    OdyX

P.S. BCCed to the attendees registered for the first night