miniDebConf19 Vaumarcus - Attendee information

Dear miniDebConf attendees,
(sent do debian-switzerland@ and BCC'ed to the currently registered attendees)

the miniDebConf Vaumarcus 2019 edition happens *this week-end*; so here come
the last bits of information for your attendance comfort.

# How, and when to come

The venue building reserved for the miniDebConf is «Rotonde», and is available
to us from Friday 25. at 14h30. Please don't try to arrive earlier than this.

The earliest bus from Yverdon-les-Bains is *Bus 630* leaving at 13:42; it'll
be at 14:15 at the «Concise, Camp de Vaumarcus» stop; then find your way up to
the Rotonde building.

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ch/2019/Vaumarcus/HowToGetThere
    Rotonde: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/50826754

# Registration and payment

We won't be ready to register attendees on Friday 14:30 sharp, so we'll make
it known when we're ready. But in all cases, please make yourself known to the
organizers before your first on-site meal.

Regarding payment, we'll be able to accept credit cards and cash (CHF, or EUR)
on-site, for both registration and beers. We're still in the process to try
lowering the cost per attendee.

# What to bring

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ch/2019/Vaumarcus#What_to_bring should
have you covered, but as a reminder:
    - Towel, soap & shampoo
    - Laptop, power cord and converter to swiss plugs, ethernet cable
    - Cash/credit card for your registration and beers

# We're not alone

Le Camp is a group events facility, and although miniDebConf will have its own
buildings (Rotonde and Beausite), other events are also taking place in the
venue this week-end, and our meals will happen in common buildings.

# Code of conduct

The miniDebConf organisers are committed to providing an event where all
participants feel safe. All attendees are expected to treat all people and
facilities with respect and help create a welcoming environment. If you notice
behaviour that fails to meet this standard, please speak up and help to keep
this event as respectful as we expect it to be.

Both the DebConf Code of Conduct and the Debian Code of Conduct explicitely
apply to this miniDebConf.

    DebConf Code of Conduct: http://debconf.org/codeofconduct.shtml
    Debian Code of Conduct: https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct

# Other

Shall you need urgent assistance, one of the organizer will be behind the
+41 43 501 40 09 number.

See you on Friday!

    Cheers, for the miniDebConf organizers,
    OdyX