RE: I am still waiting for your mail

Hello,

I was expecting you to quickly reply my last mail but you did not, possibly you must have been busy. Anyway, I am writing again to let you know that this is serious and i am still waiting.

It is so important that I could only turn to you so that I can have your point of view over the issue which, unfortunately, you haven't responded till now.

I don't want to seem presurizing, but I plead your indulgence as I will really appreciate if we could discuss over my case. You should understand how crucial it is for me, because my life and future are astake.

Awaiting your response, my regards to the whole family,

Megane