Re: Pulbicity Team for the Vaumarcus MiniDebConf Oct 25.-27.

Le vendredi, 9 août 2019, 18.22:31 h CEST Adriana Cássia a écrit :
> Hi Didier!
>
> I'm not able to attend MiniDC, but I'm willing to  help writing
> publicity content about the event.
> Maybe you can share information and I (and who else want to help) can
> write text remotely.
>
>  Best regards,

Excellent!

As you might have seen, we just had our first IRC meeting, and we want to open
registration really soon now (this week).

Would you be available for proofreading and spreading the info? Are you on
IRC? If you could join #debian.ch to coordinate this it'd be perfect!

Cheers,

--
    OdyX