Re: [mdc-vmrc] 1st IRC meeting - Tuesday August 20.

Le jeudi, 15 août 2019, 19.43:52 h CEST Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> Dear debian.ch members and people interested in helping the miniDebConf
> Vaumarcus,
>
> The poll has spoken; let's meet
>
> 	on Tuesday August 20., 20hCEST, on #debian.ch
>
> I'll prepare a formal agenda, (…)

Ah, of course I forgot the list of links I wanted to share:

So, please review, amend, enhance! :-)

- General, attendee-oriented information:
	https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ch/2019/Vaumarcus
	https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ch/2019/Vaumarcus/HowToGetThere
- Roles, "what I saw where the areas of interest":
	https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ch/2019/Vaumarcus/Team
- Tasks, "what it seemed needed to be done":
	https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ch/2019/Vaumarcus/Tasks

I freely took inspiration from the Hamburg miniDebConf and related pages:
	https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2019/MiniDebConfHamburg

Cheers, and see you next Tuesday!
    OdyX