Re: Re: Any DDs in Romandie willing to sign my key?

> Are you far from FIXME.ch?  I go there some Wednesday nights

Not very far at all (Renens, right?). If you would be so kind as to
let me know whenever you plan to go there one evening, I'd much
appreciate it. I don't need a long heads up, as I work at EPFL.

PS: Apparently my subscription to the list is having a hiccup, so it
would be great if you would CC me.

 Best,
 Gard