Re: Lausanne Debian Meetup on Wed 21. September

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 11:18 PM, Steve-David Marguet <steve@esdeem.ch> wrote:
Hi,

I will try to attend this very first meeting. But I'll be late since I
have a lecture from 5.30 to 7:55 pm.

See you then,
Steve-David Marguet

Le lundi 19 septembre 2016 à 18:19 +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a
écrit :
> Dear Debian aficionados,
>
> It's been a long time since I promised to have a some sort of Debian
> meetup
> organized in Lausanne. Let's get started, then!
>
> When: Wed, 21. Septembre 2016, 18:30 - 22:00
> What: Lausanne Debian Meetup
> Where:        Les Boucaniers - http://www.lesboucaniers.ch/
>               Av. Tribunal Fédéral 2, 1005 Lausanne
>               http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2967542686
>
> Please answer either on- or off-list whether you plan to be present.
> We'll
> start with some drinks and will decide later if we want to stay for
> dinner
> there or elsewhere; but Boucaniers' definitely a good start!

Hi,
 unfortunately I won't make it.

Have fun!

-Pascal