Lausanne Debian Meetup on Wed 21. September

Dear Debian aficionados,

It's been a long time since I promised to have a some sort of Debian meetup
organized in Lausanne. Let's get started, then!

When:	Wed, 21. Septembre 2016, 18:30 - 22:00
What:	Lausanne Debian Meetup
Where:	Les Boucaniers - http://www.lesboucaniers.ch/
		Av. Tribunal Fédéral 2, 1005 Lausanne
		http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2967542686

Please answer either on- or off-list whether you plan to be present. We'll
start with some drinks and will decide later if we want to stay for dinner
there or elsewhere; but Boucaniers' definitely a good start!

--
Cheers,
    OdyX

P.S. My cellphone number is in Debian LDAP, don't hesitate to call if you come
later