Re: [Debconf-team] BSP in Le Camp

Hi Gaudenz,

On Thu, 2012-09-20 at 16:00 +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Michele Cane <michele.cane@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just spoke with Le Camp for the BSP on October 27.
> >
> > We can have the Passerelle building (minimum 650 CHF)
> >
> > Two problems:
> >
> > - There is no kitchen available so we will have to buy kooked food
> > (Pizzas or whatever) or eat sandwiches.
> >
> > - There is no common room so people will have to work in groups of 4-5
> > in each room (they might find a free common room in an another building
> > but not sure yet).
> >
> > Please if is not ok for you to rent it at this conditions let me know
> > ASAP because I have to give the confirmation on Monday 24.
>
> I'm a bit unsure. I think the price, the fact that there is no kitchen
> and that there is no common room are all a bit unfortunate. If possible
> I would like to rent a cheaper building with kitchen and common room at
> another date. IMHO also later this year, November or start of December
> would be fine. But if it get's too complicated I'm also fine with this
> arrangement.

If someone is willing to take over with the organization of the BSP for
me is ok tho move it to a later date even if I think that people from
debconf-team should see the venue ASAP.

Concerning price: The more we wait the colder the weather will be and
not all the building are heated. For the same date (October 27) Mr.
Pianaro proposed another building without heating but I refused because
it will probably be too cold.

Cheers

Mike