Re: Debian Birthday Party

2012/8/13 Marcus Moeller <marcus.moeller@gmx.ch>:
> Hi all.

Hello together

[...]
> Everyone who is interested to attend, is invited to join us at the 16th of
> August, about 18.00.
[...]

following the page, and this ML thread I see there is probably some mismatch.
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2012#DebianDay.2BAC8-2012.2BAC8-Switzerland.2BAC8-Zurich.Switzerland:_Zurich

On the ML we are speaking about the 16th 6pm in Zurich and on the web
we have the 18th 6pm.
Can you please tell me which one is valid?

PS.: I am trying to attend.
PPS.: Don't know whether crossposting is allowed here, but this might
be also interesting for the MLs debian-events-eu, debian-ch, lugs(not
debian.org, no cross posting)

Best wishes and most kind regards, Sascha