Re: Debian Bug Squashing Party

On Wed, 2012-06-27 at 13:47 +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Michele Cane <michele.cane@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi
> >>
> >> Oh, what a pity. How much do you think would it approximately cost?
> >

> > Price for beds are around 20 CHF per night per person. I think is
> > possible to rent a kitchen but I am not sure about the price.
> >
> > I have to contact Le Camp for DebConf13 related stuff and I can ask
> > him.
>
> I'm sure it's possible to only rent part of the camp. They have many
> school camps there which only rent one or two of the houses. In this
> case you can also either cook your own food or eat their food.
>
> Gaudenz

Today Le Camp's manager gave me 2 dates option:

- 13-14 october
2 possible buildings
	- http://www.lecamp.ch/communs/batiments.php?id=6&lang=
		up to 32 people, minimum price 650 chf per day (up to 20 		people if
more 30 chf per day per person)
	- http://www.lecamp.ch/communs/batiments.php?id=4&lang=
		up to 30 people, minimum price 450 chf per day (up to 20 		people if
more 21 chf per day per person)

- 27-28 october
1 possible building
	- http://www.lecamp.ch/communs/batiments.php?id=6&lang=
		up to 32 people, minimum price 650 chf per day (up to 20 		people if
more 30 chf per day per person)

For comfort reasons I would go for the "passerelle" building. The oder
one is a big dorm room.

Cheers

Mike