Re: Debian Bug Squashing Party

On 26.06.2012 18:27, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
Le samedi, 23 juin 2012 22.54:20, Marc SCHAEFER a écrit :
Yes, that would be a good idea.  After receiving some feedback, e.g. from
Gaudenz, I now think there are two goals:

    a. a workshop-conference on the theme of BSP (aka real-world engineering
at work) in late 2012

Just to make my proposal clear: the idea would be to hold a BSP in "september
or october 2012", but at the DebConf13 venue, in Vaumarcus.

Again; that's just an idea.

Vaumarcus is a good idea, but I think it will be too expensive for a BSP

ciao
	cate