Re: Debian Bug Squashing Party

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 06:57:42PM +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> About place, I just throw the idea to the crowd: what about trying to have
> that be held end at the planned DebConf13 venue, in Le Camp? This would allow

Yes, that would be a good idea.  After receiving some feedback, e.g. from
Gaudenz, I now think there are two goals:

   a. a workshop-conference on the theme of BSP (aka real-world engineering at
      work) in late 2012

   b. a BSP at DebConf13

a. would maybe interest some of our students to participate to b.

I will think again, and maybe I get some concept up and running for a.

Thank you for your feedback.