Re: AGM 2012 23/02/2012 - agenda and invitation

Hi there!

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:07:49 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> I finally found the time to finish the agenda for the upcomming
> debian.ch general meeting.

Thank you.

> * Reports from the board:
>  - report from the president

What does that mean?  What kind of report?  I am asking because this
will probably be the first time I do such a thing, so I am a bit lost.

> * Members:
>   - new members in 2011: Salvatore Bonaccorso and Philipp Hug, as
>     both are DDs no voting is required.
>   - proposed new member: George Danchev

He is a DD as well, so no voting required.

> * Merchandise:
>   - production in 2011
>       + Swiss Army knifes

A short notice: I have sent all the knives that were paid and emailed
those people who have not yet.  So most of the knives have gone ;-)

>       + T-Shirts ?
>   - status of the stock
>   - new productions?

Please note that for everything merchandising-related there is also a
wider discussion as I am also part of the Debian Events team.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca