Re: AGM 2012 23/02/2012 - agenda and invitation

Hi

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 01:39:39 +0100, Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:07:49 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > I finally found the time to finish the agenda for the upcomming
> > debian.ch general meeting.
>
> Thank you.
>
> > * Reports from the board:
> >  - report from the president
>
> What does that mean?  What kind of report?  I am asking because this
> will probably be the first time I do such a thing, so I am a bit lost.

It's just a standard item on the agenda of most swiss associations that
the board members report about the acitivies and noteworthy events in
their area. It does not have to be a written report.

> > * Members:
> >   - new members in 2011: Salvatore Bonaccorso and Philipp Hug, as
> >     both are DDs no voting is required.
> >   - proposed new member: George Danchev
>
> He is a DD as well, so no voting required.

As he is currently not a permanent resident in Switzerland but intends
to move here, formally voting is required.

> > * Merchandise:
> >   - production in 2011
> >       + Swiss Army knifes
>
> A short notice: I have sent all the knives that were paid and emailed
> those people who have not yet.  So most of the knives have gone ;-)

So where is my knive? ;-) (I guess I'll get mine at the AGM ...)

> >       + T-Shirts ?
> >   - status of the stock
> >   - new productions?
>
> Please note that for everything merchandising-related there is also a
> wider discussion as I am also part of the Debian Events team.

I think we should limit the discussions during the formal part of the
AGM to merchandise that directly involves debian.ch in one way or the
other.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.